Health Plan Resources
There is more to the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas plans than great coverage. If you enroll in the BCBSTX medical plan, you have access to a variety of wellness resources.
Blue Access for Members
Blue Access for Members is the secure BlueCross BlueShield of Texas member website. Using this website you can:
- Check the status of your claims and your claim history
- Confirm which family members are covered under your plan
- View and print Explanation of Benefits (EOB) claims statement
- Locate an in-network provider
- Request a new or replacement member ID card or print a temporary member ID card
- And much more. . .
To get started, log on to www.bcbstx.com. Use the information on your BCBSTX ID card to complete the registration process. You can also load the mobile app on your smart phone by going to your app store and choosing the BCBSTX app.
Blue365® – Discounts to Make Health and Wellness More Affordable
With this program, you may save money on health and wellness products and services not covered by insurance. There are no claims to file and no referral or preauthorization is needed.
Once you sign up for Blue365 at www.blue365deals.com/BCBSTX, weekly “Featured Deals” will be emailed to you. Some of the discounts available are:
- Davis VisionSM | TruVision® – Eyewear & lasik
- TruHearing® | Beltone™ – Hearing test & hearing aids
- Procter & Gamble Dental Products – Oral B® and Crest products
- Dental SolutionsSM – a dental discount card
- Jenny Craig® – Weight loss
- Nutrisystem® – Weight loss
- Reebok | Sketchers
- And more. . .
Well onTarget ®
Well onTarget is a program designed to give you the support you need to make healthy choices. With Well onTarget, you have access to a secure website with personalized tools and resources.
- Onmytime™ self-directed courses
- Health and wellness libraries
- Tools and Trackers
- Onmyway™ Health Assessment
- Fitness Program
To access the Well onTarget member portal, go to www.wellontarget.com. If you have already registered on BCBSTX.com, you will use the same login information. If not, you can register on this site. Customer Service is available at 877-806-9380 to answer any questions you may have.
BCBSTX Mobile App
You can go to your mobile device’s App Store and download the BCBXTS mobile app. This app can help you stay organized and in control of your health – anytime/anywhere. You can log in to:
- Track your account balances and deductibles
- View, fax, or email ID card information
- Find doctors, dentists, or pharmacies
- Refill your BCBSTX home delivery prescriptions and view order history
- View medication costs based on your plan and search for lower, cost-saving alternatives.
A registered nurse will take the time to understand what’s happening and provide personalized information – all at no additional cost.
Ask a Registered Nurse—Available 24/7:
- For help deciding if you should seek Urgent Care, follow-up with your doctor, or go to the ER.
- Find network doctors and schedule appointments
- Explain medications, drug interactions, or medication alternatives
- Inform you about preventive care
When you enroll in the free tobacco cessation program, you will be assigned a lifestyle coach who will help you reach your goal of becoming tobacco-free. The program includes:
- Unlimited inbound calling to your lifestyle coach.
- An individualized action plan.
- A free eight-week supply of nicotine replacement therapy if indicated in your individual action plan (over-the-counter patch or gum).
- Education, guidance, and support along the way.
Chronic Care Management
With the Chronic Care Management program from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, living with a chronic health condition is easier. You have access to your own personal care manager who can help you learn to better manage your conditions and live a healthier life.
With Chronic Care Management, you’ll get personalized advice and guidance based on your individual needs. Your care manager can help you manage:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Congestive Heart Failure
There’s so much to learn about pregnancy, it can feel overwhelming. Having a supportive expert by your side can be invaluable, and help to overcome the initial feelings of “what to do,” now and after the pregnancy when it’s common for women to experience postpartum depression. Our Healthy Maternity Management Program can provide you with support throughout your pregnancy.
Personal Support for Mothers-to-be
- Our maternity nurses are available at 800-818-8581 (choose the Case Management and then Healthy Maternity prompts) Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
- For more information about the program, visit bcbst.com/Healthy-Maternity