Planning for Retirement
What does retirement look like for you? Maybe you plan to travel the world. Or maybe you’d like to take up some hobbies closer to home. Whatever your goal, it’s important to take responsibility for your own finances so you have the income you’ll need in the future.
One of the best ways to ensure a secure retirement is to start saving as early as possible. Our 401(k) savings plan allows you to save for retirement on a pretax basis. You can begin contributing to the plan at any time once you become eligible and start making contributions to your account through convenient payroll deductions.
Increase Your Retirement Savings With a 401(k)
- Sample Company will match your contribution for each dollar you contribute to the plan, up to the first x%.
- Contribute using convenient payroll deductions up to the IRS limit of $22,500 per year.
- Change the amount of your contributions or stop your payroll contributions at any time.
- Decide how to invest your 401(k) or allow the plan to choose for you.
- Age 55 or older? Make an additional “catch-up” contribution of up to $7,500 to save even more.