We are committed to helping you prevent illnesses and achieve wellness. Did you know that your medical plans pay 100% of the cost for preventive care? This means you and your dependents receive recommended preventive services like immunizations and screenings at no cost to you.
Participating in our Wellness Program not only benefits you physically, mentally, and emotionally. It also benefits you financially.
Complete the required wellness activities to receive your wellness credit:
- Complete an annual physical exam
- Receive your biometric screening
- Take a Health Risk Assessment
- Enroll in the stop smoking program
What is Preventive Care?
Preventive care includes services that help you stay healthy, including:
- Vaccines that protect your health by preventing diseases and other problems
- Screenings to check for diseases early when they may be easier to treat
- Education and counseling to help you make health decisions